This quick chicken casserole is so tasty and simple to make that you will make it a regular on your family dinner recipes plan.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg chicken breast, cut into large pieces
- 2 x 425 condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 500g chunky frozen vegetables
- 1 tbsp thyme dried or fresh
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the chicken until it is slightly browned on the edges.Add the stock and soup with the thyme and mix.Stir in the frozen vegetables. Bring to the boil and pour into a casserole dish.Bake for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to garnish.
My kids love this casserole and this is definitely a simple recipe for picky eaters.