If your family is anything like my family who adores Chinese food then this recipe is the one for you. Using everything that you may already have in your kitchen. This is not your typical Chinese Special Fried Rice as I have omitted prawns, peas and beef (since we don’t typically have these ingredients in my house 🤷♀️) and today I needed to use up the bacon, chicken, eggs and onion that was in my fridge (onion in my fridge? Nope!). Anyway here it goes:
- 6 Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- Leftover cooked Chicken or 1 Chicken Breast (cooked)
- 2 cups Rice
- 1 onion
- Soy sauce
- Black Pepper
- Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water for about 30 minutes.
- Cook the bacon in the oven (I prefer cooking mine this way) or fry it in a pan. And then slice.
- Put a little oil in a pan or wok and cook the eggs, scrambling it. And then set aside.
- Cook the chicken if not already cooked and slice.
- Saute the onion in a pan with little oil and once softened add all the ingredients.
And there you have it your homemade Special Fried Rice 😊.